Friday 30 March 2018

Dylusions Dyalog goodies....

Hello,

A bit of a different post for you today...

I watched a Ranger Ink youtube video recently here where Dyan Reaveley showed us her Dyalog range and I instantly fell in love!! How could you not!


So I purchased 1 of each of the covers...


and I selected which of the inserts that I knew I would use...


2 of the "Background" inserts, 1 "Handwriting" inserts, 1 "Ruled" insert, 1 "Black" insert, 2 "Blank" inserts, a set of the "Pocket" inserts and a pack of the bands.



I must admit it felt like Christmas when I opened my eagerly awaited parcel!!


Woohoo, after taking my photos to share with you, I have unwrapped and set up my two Dyalogs.

I am sure you will fall in love with this range of products!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment