Thursday 12 May 2016

Dragonfly Cards... Judikins Dragonfly...

Hi,

We have a couple of dragonfly cards to show you today.  I have used the Judikins Dragonfly stamp which I have coloured with a selection of colours and added glitter and rhinestones to.



The first card has a green card base with a couple of coloured card layers as well as a layer of music patterned paper.  I have also used a honeycomb die threaded with a green ribbon (as a vine growing on a fence).


The second card featuring two dragonflies has a very similar layout to the first card.

I was searching for a dragonfly quote to add to the bottom of my post... I actually found many but have decided to share with you parts of a couple of different ones...

Live like a dragonfly,
Be colourful and just wing it!

Shell
xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment