Monday 21 December 2015

Stampotique Christmas Cards - Jingle your own damn bells...

Ho, Ho, Ho - Jingle your own damn bells!!!


I think I am obsessed with Stampotique Stamps!  Check these ones out!

O Joy...


Santa Baby...


Oh My Dear...


I used Stampotique Stamps - images as above (all three images for the stamps were designed by Daniel Torrente - seriously awesome aren't they!?!).  I also used another Stampotique stamp - Jingle your own damn bells - hehe cracks me up!.

First I created my background - using paints randomly in sections and then I added stars (also with paint) and a star stencil. 

Finishing touches of ribbon, brads and little bells completed these fun, quirky Christmas cards.

I can't help thinking of that saying -
 When you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!
So, in this case...

Jingle your own damn bells!
Hehe,
See you soon
Shell
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment