Tuesday 15 September 2015

Double Flip Card

Hello

I was recently shown a photo of a double flip card, and asked to recreate the design. This is what I came up with


I have used the same Stampin'up Circle flip card dies, Flower shop and petite petals stamps, and pansy and petite petals, butterfly and bitty butterfly punches as were used in the original design.

I have however used a heavier card for the base and different papers and colours, and kept to only three colours - crumb cake, white and red, plus the white glimmer card. I also added a paper layer and matting to the inside of the card, an additional scalloped circle paper layer beneath the larger butterfly, and a different sentiment.
We are all quite pleased with the result and I am sure it will be  recreated many times in other styles.

Till next time
BaRb



No comments:

Post a Comment