Saturday 18 April 2015

Kaszazz Vintage Pockets and Paper Pad

Hello,

Today I have a mini album to show you, I think this one would be suitable for a child, so I have called it "Happy"...




My main focus for this album was to use a Kaszazz product - well two actually - their Creative Journal Pockets and their Creative Journal Paper Pad (24) - Vintage.

I chose papers to suit the pockets individually, (I honestly was not sure about using them all together in the same album as (to me) they do not appear to co-ordinate - just my thoughts.....), but somehow have pulled it all together and have made it work!!


Cute little birds and blue flowers...



Bright and I mean bright green, followed by a soft blue...



Yellow flowers and lastly grey with a white leaf...


Inside each pocket I have included the papers from the paper pad, bound the album with my Zutter and have used 2 more products from my stash - woohoo!


Have a "Happy" day!
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment