Wednesday 11 March 2015

Simple Stories Albums... "Take a Hike", "Harvest Lane" and "Awesome" ...

Hello,

Raining here again in Sunny Queensland!    Today I have some Simple Stories Albums to share with you.  I purchased the 6x6 Paper Pads and the 6x8 Sn@p! Pages / this and that Journal/Scrapbook pages in the "Take a Hike", "Harvest Lane" and "Awesome" Collections.  Using these I have created three Journal / Scrapbook Albums...
                                      

I created the covers using thick chipboard, covered with paper and then embellished using cut-outs (and other embellishments eg leaves, twine, rhinestones etc) from the three collections.


 Harvest Lane...


Take a Hike...


Awesome...


I have bound all three albums using my Crop-o-dile, rivets and three rings, tied with co-ordinating ribbons.

Inside the albums, I have included the pages from the 6x8 collections to which photos / journalling etc may be added.

Hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are... we have a cyclone hanging around out there!

See you soon
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment