Thursday 8 January 2015

Sizzzix Wheelbarrow and Flowers...


Good morning,

Have you ever seen (or owned) a die and had the thought 'Wow, I wonder what that would look like as a 3d project?'   I bought this fabulous die - Sizzix Bigz wheelbarrow and flowers - and knew I had to make a real wheelbarrow! 



What do you think?? Isn't it just too cute??



I die cut two wheelbarrows and then created a small 'box' sized to fit in between the two wheelbarrows.  



Inside the box I used the idea from 'card in a box' structures to make strips to hold the flowers.  Even though the die does die cut flowers, I used flowers from a Cre8tiv pack of embellishments.  The leaves on the flower stems are from the die, the leaves on the outside of the wheelbarrow are from a Stampin' Up bird punch. I have also used Stampin' Up card and paper for the wheelbarrow and rhinestones and pearls for the flower centres.  


Next, I created a card to match...


Then, another card with a different colour scheme.



(The Friends card is available for purchase from our online store... 1 of: http://www.thehandcraftedshop.com/cards/more/card-friends-wheelbarrow?cPath=2_579_652&)

I think I will have to create more of these wheelbarrows!!
Have a great day!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment