Thursday 1 January 2015

Carta Bella - Christmas Time - Red Ornaments - Surprise Box .... and... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Good Morning,

Happy New Year!!  Hope you had a great finish to the year 2014 and are excited to start a new one! 

The first creation we will share with you is a surprise!!   Well really a Surprise Box.  If you have never seen or opened a surprise box - you are missing out!  When you remove the lid.... the box falls open... Cool huh?!?   These boxes are a fantastic gift idea - you can add photos to the inside (and the outside if you wish!) before you gift them, or the recipient can add their photos after...


                            


Gorgeous isn't it? It looks just like a present... so it feels like I have created a present for you to start the new year with... do you like it?  Keep reading and you will see the surprise inside!

I have chosen paper from the Carta Bella Christmas Time range, this particular one is named Red Ornaments which I have teamed up with Green Cardstock and Brushed Silver card.

Surprise!!!


inside this gorgeous little box, I have created some little gift boxes...


I have used my all time favourite Hero Arts Decorative Ornament stamp to create the ornaments on the lid.


Enjoy the first day of 2015!!

I heard or have read recently a quote...

"What would you do today, if you knew you could not fail?"
by Robert H. Schuller

Hmmm, where do I start?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment