Saturday 16 August 2014

Tim Holtz - The Chemist, Whimsy Stamps - Steampunk Travels Cards...

Good Morning Beautiful Crafty People,

I have a couple of cards to show you today - Steampunk themed...

My inspiration came from magazines mostly - create a background using stamps and then sponging distress ink colours to takeaway the whiteness of the background card.



Steampunk Spells and The Sky's the Limit.

I used the same ink colours for both of these cards - and then sorry... oops... listed the stamps I used but forgot to list the ink colours... they were all Distress Inks... With this sort of technique you could use any colours really. I have seen some cards etc creating using this technique using reds and blues and greens - gorgeous!


Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous - The Chemist.... Do I need to say anymore?!?!  Love this Stamp! For this card I have also used Stampin' Up's Sense of Time, Stampendous Clockworks and Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Stamp 1.


Now, I have been calling this is a "Blimp" hehe - if it is not a blimp please let me know!!! The "blimp" is from a Whimsy Stamps set - Steampunk Travels. The other stamps I used were Stampin Up's Sense of Time and a Prima Engraver Stamp. The arrow is also a Stampin Up Die.

See you soon
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment