Monday 4 August 2014

Field Flowers, Silhouette Sentiments, Little Leaves - Mini Accordion Flip Album... My Thoughts are Happiest When you're in Them....

Hello,

Phew, longest heading ever!! When you buy a Stamp Set, and you wish for inspiration - do you search the stamp sets name to see what comes up? I hope so - because that is how I titled this post! I used the above listed Stampin' Up Stamp Sets and die to create this beautiful Mini Accordion Flip Album.



Aren't the colours fabulous together?  I used more of the paper from Kaisercraft's 12x12 paper pad named Antique Rose.  The flowers on the cover and on the tag are also Kaisercraft products - paper flowers in Sepia and Taupe.  I have used pearl brads for the flower centres and pearls in the corners.  The leaves are a Stampin Up Sizzix die named Little Leaves.


I have stamped some leaves and little birds in the corners of some of the panels.


The gorgeous roses on the paper and the Sentiments on the tag and on the cover give this mini accordion album a feeling of love and elegance.

There is 11 places in this album to add photos! I have give basic instructions on how to create these gorgeous Mini Accordion Flip Albums in the previous post - they are so quick and easy to make!

This Mini Accordion Flip Album is available to purchase in online store:

See you soon with the next Mini Album I have lined up to share with you...
My Thoughts are Happiest when You're in them,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment