Wednesday 11 June 2014

Graphic 45 - Jasmine Dream in 3D

Hello,

Be careful - you might become addicted like I have  - uh oh - I really do think I have created a 3D monster!
A Graphic 45 one! - Well let's see - for a start their paper collections are always highly addictive - please have a look at what I have created with Graphic 45's Bird Song Collection - Jasmine Dream - when I saw this beautiful page my first thought was to create a 3D layout - and now a 3D addiction has evolved.......



I think I now have to go and buy all the Feature pages from the Graphic 45 collections and 3D my heart out!! Eeeeek!!



For a step by step and some close up photos of my layout - please visit  Wild About Scrap's Blog... be sure to take a cuppa with you, you will need it!!

Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment