Sunday 29 June 2014

Critters - Kids cards

Hello Everyone

I am afraid I haven't shared anything for a while, so today I am back with a couple of cute cards for the little ones
 





This first card has a blue textured  base to which I have added a panel of Woodland patterned paper, matted with dark green card. The tree, owl and rabbit are from a Cheery Lyn die, the leaves are an IO die, and the clouds a Joy Craft die. I have coloured the tree, the owl and the rabbit with markers and a white gel pen, and attached them all with glue dots. The Happy birthday birthday sentiment is stamped and embossed with terracotta powder. Black stardust pen was used to draw in the three birds and to highlight the rabbits eye.
The insert is stamped using Basic grey and Woodware images.

 







This second card has a purple base, and uses paper from the same pad. In this case I first embossed the paper in a leafy tree folder, stamped the small mushroom images, and matted with chocolate card before attaching to the card base. I used the same clouds die, stamped the sentiment in chocolate and attached with glue dots. The little critters are from the same Cheery Lyn die, coloured with markers, and coated with crystal effects. They also are attached with glue dots. The critter eyes and the mushrooms are highlighted with stardust pen. The insert is stamped with a Kaisercraft image using chocolate ink.
I do hope you have enjoyed these cards.
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment