Sunday 8 June 2014

Covered Notebook...

Good Morning,

We have a long weekend this weekend - yay, yay - an extra day for crafting - you have to love that!!

I went to a craft session ages ago and won a pack that included a 12x12 sheet paper, 2 x A4 coloured cardstock, ribbon and a brad.  When looking through my stash I came across this pack again and this is what I have created with it...


A covered notebook.  Aren't the colours really eye popping!?!  Love it!!


Inside the front cover I created 2 pockets and in these pockets I have placed bookmarks / gift tags.
I have also added a ribbon to the notebook itself as a placekeeper.



This is a great sized notebook to keep in your handbag - you could use the pockets for receipts etc.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment