Sunday 18 May 2014

Covered Floral Notebooks

Good Morning, How are you? It is starting to get a bit cooler here in Sunny North Queensland - must mention it has also been raining here!

Japan has these fantastic shops where everything  (nearly everything) costs 100 yen (which is roughly $1 AUD!!).  Love these shops - anyway that is where I purchased some floral notebooks and my post today is about the covers I have made for these notebooks.




I cut cardstock in various colours to size, then embossed the front of the covers with a selection of embossing folders.  On a couple of the covers I rubbed metallic rub-ons to emphasize the embossing. I am in a crafty zone at the moment where I am trying to use up flowers, ribbons and other embellishments that I know I have had in my stash for a while (I really am trying to be good!!!) (Really!!) So the flowers I have used on all of the covers are all pre-made, some are paper ones which I have spritzed and joined different sizes with a brad and the others are glittered chipboard flowers.  Leaves, ribbons and rhinestones complete the covers.  


Inside one of the notebook covers - the floral notebooks are beautiful aren't they?

Looking for a quick and easy gift for a friend - Cover a notebook!
Happy Crafting!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment