Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tim Holtz Tattered Florals - Card

Hello

Tim Holtz Tattered Florals is such a fantastic die - it seems to be my 'go to' die at the moment.  When creating my treasure chest with BaRb, I had die cut some 'extras' in case I needed them, and as I didn't use them on my Treasure Chest, I have created this beautiful card with them.



I have also used Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes Die for the gorgeous flourishes tucked underneath.  I cut many layers of the smaller flowers from paper - the mesh type material was actually a layer used in wrapping from a bunch of flowers.  I spritzed the card with Perfect Pearls - gold mixed in a mini mister with water.  The white flowers and flourish is the patterned paper on the other side! - I had planned to use the pattern but felt it was too busy - so I flipped it over and used the white - this seemed to lift the other colours and make the gold sparkle more.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Shell
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment