Saturday 19 April 2014

The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Birthday Card

Howdy,

Sounds like I need to tell you about a cowboy movie (after saying Howdy!) but no, This beautiful little girl is another image from The Greeting Farm's Miss Anya Hats Off Collection.



I stamped and black embossed her image and then quickly coloured her with markers.  I have added kindyglitz to her boots, t-shirt and cap.  I stamped and clear embossed Stampin' Up's Flourish from Baroque Motifs onto the pre-printed background card for a bit of detail.  I adhered black rhinestones and stamped and black embossed birthday wording from Stampin' Up's Simply Sketched Stamp set directly on to the card.

It is amazing how much of a difference it makes to a card by just rounding the corners - in this case I rounded three of the corners using my Corner Chomper - love this tool!

Back again tomorrow with another card for you!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment