Monday 14 April 2014

Mini Album/Journal - Prima Engraver and Lifetime Collections

Hello

I quite often see papers that I instantly fall in love with and have to have...  The Prima Papers from the Engraver and Lifetime Collections are some of these papers!  I had no idea what I was going to create with them when I bought them - but I just had to have them!


I created a Mini Album / Journal with these beautiful papers.  There is something about the colours - maybe it's the vintage feel?!?  If you wish to see the inside of the album and a list of the products and the papers I have used to create this album - please visit Wild About Scrap's Blog.

I am sure, if you have been following our blog, you will recognise that I have used Tim Holtz Dies again!!!  Tattered florals, Tattered leaves and Elegant Flourishes... Did I mention how much I love these dies!!

Please visit again soon,
Shell
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment