Tuesday 22 April 2014

Make It Crafty - Melody Birthday Card

Hip, hip hooray - we have come to the end of my quick and easy little girl cards!!  Oh no! I hear you say.... It is alright I have created some other quick and easy cards - with flowers and butterflies and things - don't worry I will show them to you!

Melody is excited about it being someone's birthday!  Melody is from the Make It Crafty 60s Fashion Girl set - I think this is a set I will use quite often!


Isn't she gorgeous with her flowing hair and matching dress and scarf?!? 

I couldn't resist adding some rhinestones to this card - only a couple..... really........

The great birthday wording on this card is from Stampin' Up's Happiest Birthday Wishes set - fabulous isn't it!

Have a special day (even if it isn't your birthday!)
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment