Saturday 26 April 2014

Embossed Love Mini Album - Bo Bunny

Hello,

I have created this beautiful mini album for Wild About Scrap using papers from the Bo Bunny Head Over Heels range.  If you have a collection of embossing folders - this is also a project for you....


We live in a world where we don't tell each other often enough how we feel - this is a fantastic way to show your someone special how much (and how often!) you love them!


'

I Love You - Seven days a week..


I have added a small envelope pocket containing a journal tag - one for every day of the week...
Sunday... 


Monday ...


Tuesday...


Wednesday ...


Thursday ...


Friday ...


Saturday ...


Please excuse the 'not so great' photos - some days my camera loves me - some days it doesn't - maybe I need to create an album for it!! hehe!!

If you would like to read a bit more about this album please visit Wild About Scrap's Blog where I have also listed the products used.

Engagement present, Wedding Present or just an I Love You present...
Great gift idea!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment