Tuesday 29 April 2014

Creating with BaRb-Stampin'up-Fashion-Etcetera DSP

Fashion-Etcetera DSP
Hello again
I was going through my paper drawer the other day, and realised I haven't yet shared anything using this paper pack.
The card base is natural ivory. The first paper layer is the pattern sheet and the next is the corset. I have cut 4 strips from the tape measure sheet, snipped the ends and stapled them together at different lengths, then taped to the top right corner.
Two adv. panels were cut and fixed to the card using tape and dimensionals. Tiny clips were attached  to these.
The sentiment is by Whimsy stamps and is embossed with Aged aqua enamel. Two pearls are added to the top left corner.

As you may have realised by now, I always add an insert as I feel it gives a much more professional finish.
This one is from Happy day stamp set and is in crumb cake ink.
Keep Happy crafting
BaRb


No comments:

Post a Comment