Saturday 8 March 2014

Wedding Cards - For the Bridesmaid - Steampunk and Flowers

Hello, Hello

Todays cards are for the Beautiful Bridesmaids... I have shown you my cards for the Bride and for the Groom - now for the Bridesmaid.  I have made four cards and will show them all to you here in one post.  There is something for different tastes and the first cards are for the Steampunk Bridesmaid...



Don't you just love her???  She is a Make it Crafty Rubber Stamp and her name is Annabelle - I bought her from Stampin Stuff in Cairns.  I embossed the card base and the top label.  Layered a Stampin' Up Brushed silver Label - Spellbinders.  Die-cut some cogs in the brushed silver. Handstitched 3 silver crosses and added some rhinestones and sparkle pen to Annabelle.  Tucked in a Thank-you tag made with a Stampin Up Punch.



This beautiful Steampunk Girl is also a Make It Crafty Rubber Stamp - her name is Elizabeth J... Cool huh!
I used a lot of the same materials as above to create this fantastic card.




This is Miss Anya of course - from the Miss Anya Collection made by The Greeting Farm.  Black embossed, raised on an oval die through which I threaded silver ribbon, then layered onto an embossed white layer onto a silver background.




A splash of colour for this one - CC Designs Swiss Miss - Rosalie with Roses is the name of this gorgeous little 'Bridesmaid".  I used patterned paper from my stash, handcut the bottom two banners and punched the triangular banner with a Stampin Up Punch.  The Love Tag is also a Stampin Up Punch.  The charm says 'Made with Love'.  I used rhinestones and my sparkle pen on this card also.

Phew, nice long post - maybe I should have said to make sure you had a cuppa with this one!!  I wanted to show you all four cards at once - cards to suit totally different tastes.. Steampunk and flowers. (If you wish to know the exact brands etc that I have used - please just send me an email or comment)

These cards will also be available in our online store - don't forget to pop in and have a look at all our goodies for sale!!!!

Love all things Steampunk!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment