Wednesday 12 March 2014

Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, Tattered Leaves, Elegant Flourishes - Notebook

How are you?

Notebooks are a great gift - everyone uses notebooks right?  This notebook is deep purple in colour - so when I chose my colours for my embellishments I have kept them fairly neutral.  I die cut all my embellishments using Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes, Tattered Florals and Tattered Leaves and decorated the front cover as follows:


I stamped onto the leaves and the flowers using Distress Ink Gathered Twigs a Prima Cling Stamp - Script. I lightly sponged the edges of the leaves and the flowers using the same colour.  Then added rhinestones and edged the leaves and flowers using my Sparkle Gel Pen.

If you are anything like me - I have notebooks all over the house and even in my handbag...
Happy Note writing...
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment