Saturday 22 March 2014

Dusty Attic Tool Caddy

Hi,

Do you have a Tool Caddy? - If you are looking for one Dusty Attic has the perfect size caddy for your everyday crafty tools...



I created this design for Veronica over at Wild About Scrap.  I used papers from the Bo Bunny Range - Head Over Heels.  The beautiful flower was made using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, Tattered Leaves and Elegant Flourishes.  I also used cogs from the Make It Crafty chipboard range.



                 The two ends - notice                                                                          the placement of the cogs   (Over the hearts) - love it!                                      




The other side.

I used these fabulous colours for a couple of reasons - one being that a lot of my storage off the page creations in my craft room are done in these colours.  The one reason I used these colours is because I am going to use my Tool Caddy for my favourite everyday go to craft tools, so it only makes sense that I should use my favourite colours as well!!!

For the detailed instructions on how I created my Dusty Attic Tool Caddy and a list of products I used, please go to the blog for 

 Will be back soon with the other creations I made using the same Bo Bunny Papers,
Happy to see you,
Shell
xox








No comments:

Post a Comment