Saturday 29 March 2014

Bo Bunny Head Over Heels - Love Card

Love,

It is beautiful isn't it - where would we be without it!  I have a beautiful Easel Card to show you today.


I created this card using papers from the Bo Bunny Head Over Heels range - Boyfriend and Head Over Heels.  Tim Holtz Dies - Tattered Florals, Tattered Leaves and Elegant Flourishes have been my favourite dies of the moment - I have used them on a couple of projects lately!


I made the card with a double front layer - I offset each layer each in a different direction. Lots of Ribbon and Bling of course....


This is the inside of the card, I used an Mpress Die to cut out the fabulous heart.  Don't you just love the colours!!

For a more detailed list of instructions and products, please got to http://www.wildaboutscrap-dt.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/bo-bunny-easel-card.html#more

And don't forget, while you are over at Wild About Scrap the are having their Birthday Sale until the 30th April 2014  - so happy shopping!!

Love...   Always and Forever,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment