Sunday 9 February 2014

Victoria's Secret - Owl Birthday Card

Happy Birthday from you know Whoooo!!  Hello, Owl Card Lovers...

Isn't that just the best wording for an Owl Birthday Card!!  I have another Owl Birthday Card to show you. This is a Victoria's Secret Stamp called Large Black Owl...


Fantastic stamp - I am sure there are many, many ways you could use this one - can't you just see glitter all through those fabulous swirls!! Sorry - sidetracked.....  I embossed the owl using Judikins Pastilles Embossing Powder - this stuff is amazing - all the different colours flecked through it - wow.... Background paper and ribbon from my stash.  I faux stitched the edges with a black marker.  Happy Birthday - Stampin Up's Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I used an orange card base. I also added Black Brads in the corners and black rhinestones for the Owl's eyes.


Card is lined on the inside and stamped with the top part of the same owl.  Happy Birthday from Stampin Up's Grunge Rock Set.

Back with more soon,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment