Friday 21 February 2014

Mpress Heart Dies

Hello,

One of my Favourite blogs to visit is Grabrielle Pollacco's Blog - Such a pretty Mess - her work is absolutely amazing.  My following card was inspired by one of her fabulous creations.



I have not added as many embellishments as Gabrielle did - I kept mine a lot simpler.  The hearts are die-cut using Mpress dies.  The flowers were pre-made - I think Kaiser from memory and I used these as the base for my choice of colours.  The leaf twigs are punched with a Martha Stewart Punch.

I stamped the word Love (Stampin Up) in Tempting Turquoise Ink (Stampin Up) and clear embossed with clear embossing powder.  

I have left the insert blank - well I should say wordless - as I have stamped hearts inside - so this card can be used for many occasions - anniversary, wedding (if you don't require a white card), or just as an I Love You card...

Love....
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment