Wednesday 12 February 2014

Kaisercraft Owl - Birthday Card

Hope you are having a great day!

This is the last of the Owl Birthday Cards I created the other day...  She is a Kaisercraft Stamp...


I used a bright pink square card - which is why I chose the Lime green background paper from my stash. The Happy Birthday wording is from Stampin Up's Happiest Birthday Wishes set.  I black embossed the owl  onto pink cardstock and then stamped another image which I cut the heart from.  I added a touch of sparkle to the Owl and her heart by using my Stardust Pens.  I circle punched 3 circles from some of the leftover background paper and raised these with mounting tape for added dimension. I added a double row of ribbon and some rhinestones to the centres of all the flowers on my card.

I think Lime Green and Pink work so well together,
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment