Wednesday 18 December 2013

Stampin' Up Secret Garden - Pillow Boxes

Hello,

I have some little Pillow Boxes to show you - I was inspired to make these by a picture in the current Stampin' Up catalogue.  I changed it of course - to make it a little more Christmassy and I think the acetate Pillow Boxes in the catalogue were a bit bigger in size than mine were.




I used a strip of Christmas paper from my stash and added a red cardstock edge punched strip down each side.  Then I used a narrow silver ribbon down one side, which I tied in a bow at the top.


I used various colours for the flowers stamped from Stampin' Ups Secret Garden Stamp Set and the beauty of this stamp set is... there are matching framelit dies to Suit!!!   How great is that?!?


The Labels  Bird Frame is a Stampin' Up Set - Four Frames.  The label is a Stampin' Up Punch - Decorative Label .


I found lots of small Christmas Baubles and Bells to fill my Pillow Boxes with..... because not everybody likes chocolate.... I know!  I did just say that out loud! Scary huh....

They make an ideal little Christmas Gift and were lots of fun to create.

Christmas Baubles and Bells / Chocolate...
Which would you rather receive???
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment