Sunday 15 December 2013

Dusty Attic Advent Calendar

Good Morning,

Have you created an Advent Calendar yet? I was asked to create a Dusty Attic Advent Calendar for an online Shop - Wild About Scrap - which is a small online store in Far North Queensland.

I really enjoyed working with the Dusty Attic Products - here is my Calendar...





The Calendar was so much fun to make - the hardest thing was waiting for paint and glossy accents to dry!!  Patience - not my strong point!


There are other inserts to choose from - I chose the Nativity Scene as I didn't already have one in my Christmas Decorations.


How could I resist playing around with the little drawers!!

For a complete list of Products I used and basic step-by-step instructions, check out
 Wild About Scrap's Online Store and link through to their Blog page...


Off to create more Happiness in my Crafty World
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment