Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas stash- Megs Garden Vintage Christmas

Hello Everyone
I was looking through my drawer of Christmas goodies the other day, and I found this pad of the absolutely beautiful Megs Garden Vintage Christmas papers.
The papers are so beautiful that I almost wanted to save them. I then decided it is better to share them so everyone can enjoy them.
This is what I have done with them so far
To this card I have added Holiday Lamppost die cut and a greeting die cut, both from sizzix dies.

This card uses the same paper but is a gatefold card. The stamped and embossed greeting is Stampin'up.

A diecut and embossed green foil tree with a star brad topper, and stickles glitter glue have been used here.


A double ribbon bow, a stampin'up punched ticket image and a reindeer intrikutz die cut, glitter glue and a tag made from another of the papers dress this one.

Santa in his sled (another intrikutz die) adorns this card. The colours have been added with inka gold and a white gel pen.
I am now in the process of creating some tags and other items with these beautiful papers.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
All materials apart from the papers, dies mentioned, and ribbon are Stampin'up.

BaRb



No comments:

Post a Comment