Saturday 7 December 2013

Bo Bunny - Cambridge Card Kit

Good Morning,

This morning is extra good - because I am now on school holidays!!  Which means more time for housework....  seriously if you agreed with me just then I think you are reading the wrong blog!!  More time for PaperCraft, beading, crocheting, sewing, etc etc, not to forget more time for shopping for papercraft, beading...............

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a Bo Bunny Card Kit - which included all the products you need to create 8 fabulous cards...  Well, you know me I changed it a little bit and actually used the products to make 18 cards!!  The "card" bases in the kit were made from patterned paper - and I prefer cardstock based cards - so I cut up the kits "cards", used my own cardstock and created 18 cards...


The kit included, chipboards, stickers, rub-ons, die cut elements and instructions to make the card as pictured on the pack.

 
Here are all of the cards I created - love the colours...
 

 
The "it's your day" on the above card (and another card further down) and the "Happy Birthday" on the three cards below were the only stamps from my own stash that I used - all the other words were rub-ons from the kit.





 
As you can see I did not follow Bo Bunny's instructions by making their cards - I just designed my own and when I was making them I was thinking in sets of three cards as per the way I have photographed them.
 
As the card above says...
Thanks for being there!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment