Tuesday 5 November 2013

Mini Album - Max's Backyard, DCWV Shapes

Hello,

Another Mini Album for you....  I cannot remember sorry... the brand of the paper I have mostly used - Die Cuts with a View is the brand of some of the products and Max's Backyard was the name of the set of Die- cuts - the dragonflies, butterflies etc.

I will show you half of the album today and the other half another day.  I also apologise profusely for the blurriness of the photos - my camera does not seem to be happy with me at the moment (shh  - it knows I borrowed a friends camera recently and have fallen in love with it and would like one of my own shhhh!)  Anyhow - pretend the photos aren't blurry and we are all happy!!! Here is the front cover and the first of the pages....
















I made the album using my Zutter and black pages. Lots of places to add photos or journaling.
I have used assorted ribbons and twines. Chip-board shapes and die-cut shapes are really nice to work with and add instant dimension.  Hope you like the first pages of the album I am calling "Max's Backyard Mini Album".
 
Look for the other half soon,
Shell
xox 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment