Saturday 2 November 2013

Christmas Tags

Hi there,

Someone told me the other the day how many days it is til Christmas!!! I won't pass that juicy piece of information on - you may have the same reaction I did ....  ("Eeeeek - I have too many things to do between now and then!!!!")

Anyhow - I have started my Christmas goodies for the year and here are some of the tags - I will pin the rest on my Pinterest Board if you are interested in seeing more.  I have tried to use a lot of things that I have in my stash already - so I used wooden shapes, stickers, metal shapes, stamps - the only new thing I purchased is a couple of Kaisercraft's Christmas collectables packs.





Just a bit of a variety for you - all fairly simple - stamping, embossing, foam mounting pre-made die cuts etc.  For the bling hanging at the top of the tags - I have just cut up a Christmas Decoration - the long beaded strands you put on your tree - very cheap and effective and as you can see you only need a small length - I have used gold beads and a red strand that also has stars on it - when you buy them in 3 metre lengths - just think how many tags could you make with that!!!

Happy Tag Creating!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment