Thursday 10 October 2013

Stampin' Up Aviary, Punch Bunch, Owl Together Now, Confetti

Good afternoon,

Owl addicts - have a look at this really cute project I have created....  Owly Bookmarks!!


 
My Teacher always gives the children in our class books as their End of year / Christmas gift - so I have been making a bookmark each to go with their books - great idea isn't it??  A personalised owl bookmark - what more could you want??
 
For the Girls I used pink, purple and black.  I have used blue, red and black for the Boys.
 
The large black owl in the bottom corner is from Stampin' Up's - Punch Bunch.  Flying owl and side peek-a-boo owl are from and old Stampin' Up Set - Owl Together Now and the little owl is from Stampin' Up Set - Aviary.  The itty-bitty alphabet is from Stampin' Up's Set - Confetti.  (Last year I used the little leaves from Confetti but this time I thought I would use the alphabet instead!).  The Children's names are stamped using a PaperCraft set named Italic Alphabet.
 
I stamped a "handmade by" stamp on the back, then laminated, rounded corners and added ribbons to finish them off. 
 
A very practical present - don't you think?
 Create a bookmark today!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment