Sunday 6 October 2013

Mini Album

Good Morning, had a bit of a moment there - where I thought I had lost an hour - must be daylight saving or something - some of my clocks / mobile phone / t-hub etc said an hour later than I thought it was... whew I will just change those ones back an hour thanks!  No Daylight saving here!

The Mini Album I have for you today is one I bought on a great special (only $3 or $4 dollars).  Sorry made it about a year ago and cannot remember which brand it was......  It came in a kit with a couple of chipboard shapes - hearts etc and the word Dream in really large chipboard letters and as you will see I did not use the word.





 
 

The front cover. The album was designed to be a concertina album to incorporate the word - Dream - but I changed the design to be a book style instead.  As there was holes down both sides of every page I added ribbons in every hole. (Sorry about the not so great photos! who knew I would one day blog this album !?!)
 The inside pages.  My Daughter was invited to the party of her friends little sister - so I added lots of little girly stickers and things.

 In the gift we also included
more  packets of little 
stickers for her to add her own.


 


 The last page and the back cover.
 I put a large shaker sticker on the back.  Georgina loved the present - who wouldn't I guess...
 
On the front cover, with a large chipboard heart from the kit -  I added lots of red bling - butterflies, flowers, rhinestones.  They are hard to see but near the tag are some small fairy charms etc.
 
I think mini albums would be one of my most favourite things to create - this was a very simple one and I can't wait to show you the "travel' mini album I have just finished - will take photos soon....
 
Don't forget to change those clocks if you need to!!
Enjoy creating today...
Shell
xox
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment