Friday 9 August 2013

Stampin'up Surprise box

Hello
When I first saw the Sizzix 3D ball die I immediately knew
 what I would do with it.


 The ball is attached with a brad so will rotate on the base.

The box is covered inside and out with patterned paper and then stamped with Elements of style.
Sentiments are from Apothecary Art and Loving Thoughts.

I have embellished with stamped and punched Owl and Bird and various flower and leaf punches and dies.
The leaf on the top is stamped and die cut from
card and the butterfly is die cut from paper and acetate
and the tips of the wings are glittered.

Medium size pearls are attached to the bottom
for feet, and small pearls to the top corners
of the lid.

Mini silver brads are attached through the
 ribbon on either side of each corner on the lid.

This was fun to make -though the ball itself was
 a little fiddly- and is much admired
 in my Stamping Room.

I hope you enjoy it also.


Till next time
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment