Friday 19 July 2013

I Love Owls

Hoot morning... hehe ... I mean Good morning!  I have not told you yet -  I am also an Owl addict! Owl pillows, owl bags, ornaments, pictures, did I mention jewellery...  and just a few other things!
As part of my Christmas Gift from Barb, I received some Owl Sticky Notes - I had them sitting on my craft table for a while until - I saw in a stationery shop one day - a folder with co-ordinating post-it notes in - what a brilliant idea - so I went home found the perfect thick paper and this is what I created... 
 

The Owl sticker on the front was clear so I matted it to make it stand out more.  I used a strip of green owl ribbon - which was actually part of a Christmas ribbon range.  Double-sided taped the sticky notes in and aren't they beautiful!

Have a Hooty Day!
Shell xox



No comments:

Post a Comment