Sunday, 7 January 2018

Kaisercraft Dressform...

Good morning,

2018 is here! We are already a week into the New Year!  Today's project is an Off the Page project - a Kaisercraft Dressform... 

Fisrt, I painted the sides and edges of the dressform with black acrylic paint, allowed to dry, then traced around the edges of the dressform onto papers from my stash. I chose two different papers (in co-ordinating colours) so you have the option of choosing which side you wish to display. Next I cut these out and faux stitched with black pen around the edges of both 'fronts'. I then adhered these to the dressform.

  To finish off, I added embellishments to both sides, the butterflies are stamped and punched using Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri. Other embellishments used: pearls, rhinestones, twine, brads and a leaf vine ribbon. 

Thanks for visiting.
See you again soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment