Wednesday 25 October 2017

Sunflower Cards Stampin' Up, Penny Black, Heartfelt Creations...

Hello,

Ahhh the beautiful sunflower! Such a beautiful, happy, feel good flower! Not only are they beautiful, but they produce Sunflower oil and the seeds are a healthy nutritious snack! Did I say they were beautiful.... hehehe...

Here are three cards I have created using sunflower images...



First a square card featuring Stampin' Up's Sunflower stamped on white card, coloured with markers, then multilayered on brown, yellow and white card... 


Next Heartfelt Creations Sunflower Bouquet stamp also stamped on white, coloured with markers and assembled with layered cardstock. I stamped the flower images again, cut them out separately and adhered them with mounting tape for added dimension ...


Lastly an easel card featuring Penny Black's - Sunny Pair image. also coloured with markers and layered on brown cardstock...


I don't think I mentioned it, but can you tell sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers!
How can you not feel happy when you see them?!?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment