Thursday 14 January 2016

Wedding Cards...

Good morning,

Hope you have a great day planned.  Inspiring you today with a selection of Wedding Cards I have created recently...  Inspiration comes from many places - I have been inspired by Stamps, embossing folders, flowers, punches and dies. Another place you can look for inspiration is Pinterest... if you have never looked on Pinterest Boards I recommend you do - the ideas that people have are so amazing!  I am often inspired by Pinterest - I like to take an idea and change it by using different stamps/embossing folders/dies etc...
































Adding a touch of colour to Wedding Cards can sometimes make all the difference - pale colours generally work best, but then again who wouldn't like a wedding card with a splash of Red?

Enjoy your day!
Shell
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment