Tuesday 17 November 2015

Inspiration from a scarf...


Hello,

Inspiration can come from anywhere... I was recently asked to create a matching card for this scarf.
I was inspired by the birds with the coloured tails, the blue background covered in flowers, the pink and white ruffled layer and the row of dark green 'pom-poms' running along the bottom of the scarf (as per the photos below).



I used a green card base, followed by a white layer and then I added my top layer.  I created the top layer using bird and flower stamps, stamped onto blue card and then coloured.  I then added ribbon, ruffling the pink ribbon and leaving the white ribbon unruffled.


I was really happy with the result and so was my customer!

Thanks for visiting,
see you again soon,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment