Sunday 8 March 2015

Mini Albums... Love ...

Hello,

How are you? I hope you are enjoying plenty of crafting time!  Today I have three mini albums to show you.  In my stash I had an older Stampin' Up Pack of Pockets and Pieces Office Accents which inspired me to create these Minis...

                                    

The album on the left in the above photo "always" features images from a Stampin Up set - Affection Collection on the front and back covers, embossed in white.  




The red album, features a Tim Holtz Ticket, scalloped hearts die-cuts using Mpress dies and embossed wording from a Stampin' Up Wheel, and the back stamp is from Stampin' Up's You are Loved Set.



Lastly, the black Mini, simply called "Love" is embellished with black embossed hearts from Stampin' Up's set I heart hearts.

Inside all three albums, I have used the Pockets and Pieces Accents from Stampin' Up - there are many little flaps, pockets, places to add photos and journalling.

 Thanks for visiting,
Shell
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment