Monday 15 December 2014

My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring - Reindeer Card in a box...

Good Morning,

I just love these 'card in a box' creations - they are so much fun to make.  I have created this one with paper from My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring - Reindeer.  Add some Dusty Attic Chipboard and tada!!!


The back view - great place to write your message...


I followed instructions from a UK Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine Issue 132 - the Card in a box featured was created by Paula Holifield. I did however, make my card shorter than the card featured in the mag. (I have also seen instructions on youtube for making a card in a box)







These cards can be folded flat to be placed in an envelope! Cool huh!?!



If you wish to see a bit more information on how I created this card and a list of the products used, please visit Wild About Scrap's blog.

See you soon,
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment