Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring - Branches Christmas Card - Owl


Hello,

I am sure you all know...  I have an obsession with owls... so as soon as I saw these Branches from My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring paper range - I knew I needed to have an owl sitting in them!





I die-cut a Spellbinder's Holiday Winter owl, gave him a green scarf and created a snowflake with Whiff of Joy Snowflake Trio die for the bottom right corner of the card.  Before adding the snowflake to the card, I embossed it with Ranger's Embossing Tinsel - Bridal.  The "Merry Christmas" is a Dusty Attic Chipboard which I have coloured with gel pens and then coated in glossy accents. 



 How cute is this owl? It looks like the paper was made just for him!!

Only a couple more Christmas creations to share with you...
Shell
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment