Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas Tags 2014

Hello,

Here is a selection of the Christmas Tags I have created this year....


These Tags were all created using leftover pieces from last year's Christmas Projects (for Wild About Scrap) - a great way to use up all those pieces that are too small for card fronts - but too big to just throw away!


The papers are from Echo Park's "Tis The Season". I have added red cardstock to fill in the spaces.


I love the look of black tags - especially with the Christmas colours of red and green.



Rhinestones, ribbons, bows .....


And of course - black, white and grey always look stunning with red!!


The paper I used on the tags in the above photo is from 7 Gypsies - Santa's Journey Collection - Gypsy Christmas.  The wording is stamped from a Fundamentals set named Xmas.

Now, being black tags - not everyone owns a 'white' pen, so to make it easier to use the tags I have added a section of white cardstock on the back of the tags, onto which I have stamped "To" and "From".
Do you realize you have just looked at 50 tags ...  oops sorry 51 tags (I miscounted!) and I am sure I will  more than likely be creating more tags between now and Christmas!  

Have you started your Christmas projects yet?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment