Tuesday 25 November 2014

Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Recipe Box


Hello,

Favourites, mains, starters, desserts. cakes and drinks....  papercrafting or cooking.... well actually both!!    Does this post sound familiar??  Last month, I shared with you the Recipe Book I created using the same fabulous papers, have a look if you missed it - http://barbnshellcreations.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/basic-grey-herbs-and-honey-recipe-book.html




As per the Recipe Book, I created the tabs using my envelope maker...


The products used are from Basic Grey's Herbs and Honey Range - papers, Die-cuts and Transparencies.

I created the box from a 12x12 piece of card (from the pack of a paper pad), and I used system cards in between each tabbed section to write the recipes on.



For a more detailed look at my Recipe Box and a list of the products I have used, please visit Wild About Scrap's Blog.

Happy cooking... and happy creating!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment