Sunday 26 October 2014

Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Recipe Book


Good Morning,

Starters, Mains, Desserts, Cakes, Drinks and Favourites....  Am I inspiring you to cook???   No? Ok... hopefully I am inspiring you to create your own personalized Recipe Book - yeah that sounds a bit more like fun!!   Cooking or creating, mmmmm..... your choice - I know what mine would be!!!



I created this Recipe book from scratch using deliciously named papers from Basic Grey's Herbs and Honey range,  Element Stickers, Die-cuts and Transparencies and Title Stickers.  The cover is recycled from a used up paper pad and the pages for each recipe section are from an out of date diary.
I bound my recipe book using my Zutter.



Each section has plenty of pages to write or glue in your favourite recipes. On the tabbed page, I stamped a mini index - for example under the "Starters" Tab I have stamped: 'Starters, Soups and Snacks' and under the "Cakes" Tab I have stamped: 'Cakes, Biscuits and Slices' and so on...
I also created a pocket on each tabbed page - this could be used to place a more detailed index of what you have in each section...




I created the tabs for each tabbed section using my Envelope maker...



For a more detailed view of my Recipe Book - more photos, a list of (I nearly typed 'ingredients' hehe!) products etc - please visit: Wild About Scrap's Blog.

Now I am hungry... mmmm...
Why is that??
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment