Wednesday 3 September 2014

Vintage Christmas Postcard Cards

Hi

I really love Christmas, especially the traditional vintage, Victorian designs.
I was fortunate to have a set of Vintage design post cards, so I have made them up into cards.


The post cards were each printed with a white frame.

I matted them on to Stampin'up card in either Gumball green, or real red and then mounted them on to card bases in the contrasting colour.

Each card was then embellished, some with gold ribbon, and rhinestones and pearls, and glitter glue added for highlights.

An insert was stamped for each card using sentiments and images from the following older Stampin'up Christmas sets
A Wish for Peace
Bells & Boughs
Christmas Messages
Christmas Lodge
Many Merry Messages
More Merry Messages

Of course, I then had to make a box to protect each set.
I used red card for the box bases and Natural white card for the lids, added a patterned paper mat for the card, some ribbon, and a rhinestone star.



 
Don't they make you feel all Christmassy?
Be happy with your Christmas crafting. It is not too early.
Till next time
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment