Tuesday 9 September 2014

Graphic 45 - By The Sea - Beachcomber - Easel Card


Hi There,

Graphic 45 - By the Sea's collection has so many gorgeous colours - here is an easel card I have created using the paper - Beachcomber...




I have created the card base with one of the new In Colours from Stampin' Up - Lost Lagoon, then layered it with another new In Colour - Tangelo Twist - both of which go perfectly with the Graphic 45 Paper!
I have added 4 charms - a turtle, compass, anchor and seahorse - 3 of which are added to the 'rope' across the bottom.
The Happy Birthday is also a Stampin' Up Set - Itty Bitty Banners - diecut with the  matching Itty Bitty Banners Framelits.


The inside of my easel card reads - 'it's your day' - from the Stampin' Up set - Happiest Birthday Wishes, stamped in Tangelo Twist onto Very Vanilla Cardstock.  The cute little Turtle is from a very old set, I have had for many years. (Sorry - not sure of the brand name)


"All Aboard - The Sea is calling me!"
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment