Sunday 1 June 2014

Australian Cards - Stampin' Up Thinlits Label Cards

Good Morning!

Strewth mate - it's raining here again in sunny Queensland!

(Hehe - I am cracking myself up - does anybody really actually say - 'strewth mate' ?????)

Anyway, sidetracked again...  I have created today's cards with Stampin' Up's Thinlits Label Card die - but have added a section onto the end of the card (Thanks Barb - great idea!!) to give you more room to write when using the card.


I have used papers from a Bella Australiana Paper Pad, cardstock, stamps are from Kaszazz Australian Animals set, Eclectic Images, Stampin' Up and an Australian Geographic Font Set.


I also used an embossing folder on each of the cards on the left panel.


How cheeky is the koala with his G'day popping up when you flip the card??? 



A kangaroo charm (purchased from ebay) with co-ordinating ribbon add an extra feature to this card.


There's that cheeky koala again!


A cocktail pick Australian Flag went perfectly with this background paper.



No cheeky koala - but - G'day from Downunder...

This was the last of the Australia Cards I have created in this session - soon I will share with you the small canvases I have made as gifts to go with the cards.

Strewth mate - I am at the end of this post...
Have a good one mate!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment